Need Some Legal Assistance


Wanted legal help to force a Delaware prison to allow me to undergo sexual re-assignment surgery at the expense of Delaware Dept. of Corrections or at the expense of the State of Delaware.

Write to me at:

Daniel Eyster
#00399640 / Bldg. 21
James T Vaughn CC
1181 Paddock Road
Smyrna DE 19977

Send Email

Justice Denied
Main Section