Need Some Legal Assistance


Dear Sir/Madam;

I am looking for representation on someone that’s willing to adopt my C.P.L. & 440.70(9)(a) motion. My very first violent felony conviction, criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree (P.L.265.02).

You see the reason why I wrote out the statute like that is because on my felony complaint sheet and my indictment the people of that State of New York forgot to put a subdivision on both my felony complaint sheet and my indictment.

This is a fatal error and “Defective Indictment the only remedy for this is a “dismissal” of the entire indictment.

However, I’ve already served the time on the weapon possession case, and now the people of the State of New York use this very same case to deem me as a persistent violent felony offender in which I’ve already served (77) seventeen years incarcerated and still counting.

If you’re interested in representing me, please contact me at the above address. We can both march straight into Civil Court with a dismissal in Criminal Court. I’m looking forward on hearing from you.

Kevin Davis

Write to me at:

Kevin Davis
Great Meadow Corr. Facility
Box 51, Route 22
Comstock NY 12821-0051

Send Email

Justice Denied
Main Section